Wednesday, April 25, 2012

restaurants near westin stamford

any good restaurants, casual near westin stamford. i realize the hotel is in an office park area. need short ride to restaurant; have 17 year old with me.

restaurants near westin stamford

Try this site:

www.stamford-downtown.com/index.php…

Black Bear has great food, Bobby Valentines is a legend, Bennetts is high end in price, but Excellent food, Tidbits is fun (small plates so you can try a bunch of things), Grand, Kotobuki, La Hacienda for Mexican, SBC Brewery, the Playwright.

restaurants near westin stamford

If you like italian I highly recommend Pellicci%26#39;s (sorry if I spelled it wrong). To be honest, I am not sure how close it is to the Westin, I am not all that familiar with Stamford. But I love the food!!


Go for Bobby Valentine%26#39;s with the 17 year old. Pellicci%26#39;s is also very good family Italian. The hotel shuttle will take you to either.

  • refill
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment